At our last family get together we really wanted a picture of the cousins together. It was hard. We recruited Justin to get the kids attention and make them laugh.

The picture's not bad.... but my favorite part is that when you look closely at the reflection in the window you can see the funny man himself doing some entertaining. The kids look more confused than entertained, but we take what we can get. Thanks Justin.
5 comments:
I laughed because all the kids are looking one way except for one, who is watching a totally opposite direction. That is really funny.
Awww--I miss you guys! I love getting to see everyone's kids grow up, even if it's just a little bit at a time (Kaelene is soo on my list for not updating her blog!). Your blog cracks me up & makes me nostalgic for last year--good times. We're all getting just a little busier, schedules are taking over--not as easy to just load up & play. You help me to see that the magic of each day must not be missed. THANK YOU !!
Lots of love!!
that cousin pic isn't too bad! much better than any that we've ever taken in my family! and yes, I edited those pictures...in my iphoto, there is a thing called "antique" - and that's what I did to it. miss you!
Okay a few things- I'm too curious so I have to ask if you read the sex posting and what your comment was and how did you know it was on google search? The last thing- Lizzy keeps getting more beautiful each day. I love her smile!
sorry to message through comments but I deleted my sex posting because my parents just got the internet and it was a little much for them and I started to worry it didn't paint a good picture of Marc. Oh well. It was fun for a day though. I was surprised how many comments I got on it in just 24 hours!
Post a Comment